Independent Plus discounted rate applies for residents not requiring care and/or assistance.
Inclusive Services and Amenities
- Elegant apartments with carefree living on a serene campus
- Front desk staffed 24 hours a day to welcome residents, register guests and accept deliveries
- Kitchenette with refrigerator and microwave oven
- Bathroom Safety rails
- Individual temperature control
- 24-Hour emergency response system
- Wi-Fi and all utilities except monthly telephone, internet and cable fees
- Individual private parking space
- Daily Mass in on site chapel - open 24 hours for personal prayer and reflection.
- Rosary, discussion groups and other devotional and spiritual practices
- Weekly light housekeeping of your apartment
- Weekly laundering of linens and towels
- Daily bed making when needed
- Locked additional storage area for each apartment
- Outdoor courtyard and indoor greenhouse
- Security services for the building and grounds
- Delicious, chef - prepared food in various restaurant style dining settings - the casual bistro-style Promenade café and Dining Room
- Fitness center, exercise programs with trainers
- Complimentary Laundry Nooks
- Concierge driver for scheduled transportation to medical appointments and shopping
- Library, Music and Game Rooms
- Cinema/Theatre for movies, lectures and presentations
- Formal and informal gatherings and celebrations in a congenial atmosphere
- Mail room with locked post office boxes
- Staff on duty around the clock to respond to emergencies
- Scheduled maintenance and repairs of apartments
- Small pets welcome
Services and Amenities for an Additional Fee
- Hair Salon/Barbershop
- Country Store for personal care items, cards and gifts
- Private functions with outside catering in the Country Kitchen
- Personal laundry service
Faith-based Senior Living
The Carmelite Sisters have been about the ministry of senior care since September 3, 1929, when Mother Angeline Teresa and six companions left the Little Sisters of the Poor to found a new Congregation dedicated to caring for the elderly.
In 1999, The Carmelite System formed to provide supportive services and guidance to ensure compassionate, loving care of the highest standards with wise stewardship of resources. The System supports the mission and philosophy of the Congregation, proclaiming the value and dignity of the aged and infirm. Not only is our history rooted in sacred ground, but the service we provide – caring for these seniors when they are most in-need – is also sacred. The Carmelite Sisters are among our residents and staff, where we continuously provide and improve upon collaborative ways to meet the needs of today’s elderly and fosters the healing ministry of Christ in Catholic healthcare.
To learn more about our services / admissions please complete the form on this page or call us today at 508-403-7223.
Our staff embodies the phrase “The Spirit of Love and Dedication”