Our Independent Living program is perfect for seniors who may want a little assistance with daily tasks like housekeeping, laundry and routine health maintenance.
Independent Living Amenities:
Inclusive Services and Amenities
- Front desk staffed 24 hours a day to welcome residents, registered guests and accept deliveries
- 24-Hour emergency response system
- Scheduled maintenance and repairs of apartments
- Mail room with locked post office boxes
- Locked additional storage area for each apartment
- Security services for the building and grounds
- Individual temperature control
- Casual bistro-style breakfast and lunch in the Promenade Cafe
- Fine Dining for evening meal with table service
- Fitness equipment center and trainer, walking program and other exercise programs
- Tai Chi Programming and instructor
- Banking on Premises
- All utilities except telephone and monthly cable fees
- Kitchenette with refrigerator and microwave oven
- Bathroom Safety rails
- Courtyard and Greenhouse
- Weekly light housekeeping of your apartment
- Weekly laundering of linens and towels
- Daily bed making when needed
- Daily Mass offered on premise chapel and opened 24 hours for personal prayer and reflection.
- Rosary, retreat days, discussion groups and other devotional and spiritual practices
- Individual private parking space
- Complimentary Laundry Nooks
- Scheduled transportation to medical appointments, shopping and other destinations
- Library and Music Room availability
- Cinema/Theatre for movies and other events
- Formal and Informal gatherings and celebrations in an atmosphere of friendliness and concern
- Staff on duty around the clock to respond to emergencies
To learn more about our services / admissions please complete the form on this page or call us today at 508-403-7223.
Service and Amenities for an Additional Fee
- Hair Salon/Barbershop
- Country Gift Shop
- Guest Meals
- Private functions and catering in the country kitchen, theatre and private dining room
- Sick tray service
- Personal laundry and dry-cleaning services
- Heavy cleaning and/or rug shampoo
The Sisters Are Always Near...
The Carmelite Sisters are a comfort to those individuals who are leaving their homes, although for a short time, to face the rigors of therapy. Our philosophy of care is based on the Mission set before us by Venerable Mary Angeline Teresa, Carmelite Foundress, of treating the elderly with respect and dignity. It is the difference that sets us apart from other communities AND the real “Difference is Love”sm.
We're Here to Help, Drop Us a Line
Please select from the numbers below to request information, schedule a tour, career information, contact a resident and more.
Front Desk / Directions
Schedule Tour / Request Info / Admissions
Support / Donate
Our staff embodies the phrase “The Spirit of Love and Dedication”